Ramada VetroBlu Scarborough BeachRESTAURANTS & DINING
Scarborough provides a wealth of restaurants, cafes, pubs, and bars to suit every taste and budget, all are within minutes of the gorgeous waters and white sands of the Indian Ocean.
The relaxed seaside atmosphere and attractions that Scarborough has to offer draws people to dine all day long in the delightful alfresco restaurants and café settings. Scarborough provides a vibrant café scene with fabulous cuisine and coffee, making it is the perfect place to meet up with friends, enjoy a meal or quiet drink and watch the sun set along the West Australian Coastline.
New dining option for guests: Since 2009 Lady Latte has been supplying the good stuff to their customers at events,fairs and shows all over WA. Ramada VetroBlu guests will receive 5% discount.
The Local Shack
- The Local Shack supports local and fresh produce with majority of our ingredients sourced locally.
- Open for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week. 8.00am till late
- 148 The Esplanade
- Classic bistro food in a bright, relaxed restaurant and bar with streetside tables and live music.
- Open 7 days a week, 7am – 11pm
- 1 Scarborough Beach Rd
Scarborough WA 6019
The Wild Fig
- The very best local, responsibly sourced produce, prepared with flair, a lot of love and just a little bit of wild and yours to enjoy with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean..
- Monday-Friday: 06:00am-08:00pm
Saturday/Sunday: 6:00am – 09.00pm
- 190 The Esplanade
The Squires Fortune
- The Squires Fortune brings to life the story of the most fortunate of rogues – James Squire.
- Monday-Friday: 10:00am-00:00
Saturday/Sunday: 7:00am – 10.00pm
- 148 The Esplanade
Refer to the table below for information on popular restaurants that are nearby Ramada Scarborough Beach.
|Scarborough Beach Bar||400m|
|Peters by the sea||500m|
|Yas Persian Restaurant||500m|
|The Wild Fig Cafe||700m|
|Sweetlips Fish and Chips||1.5km|
|Vietnamese Fusion Restaurant||1.6km|
|Thai Palace Restaurant||3.9km|