Ramada VetroBlu Scarborough BeachRESTAURANTS & DINING
Scarborough provides a wealth of restaurants, cafes, pubs, and bars to suit every taste and budget, all are within minutes of the gorgeous waters and white sands of the Indian Ocean.
The relaxed seaside atmosphere and attractions that Scarborough has to offer draws people to dine all day long in the delightful alfresco restaurants and café settings. Scarborough provides a vibrant café scene with fabulous cuisine and coffee, making it is the perfect place to meet up with friends, enjoy a meal or quiet drink and watch the sun set along the West Australian Coastline.
Health Freak Café
New to Ramada Vetroblu Scarborough beach
Health Freak Café is a clean and healthy eating café. The menu is diverse catering for all your fitness, health and special dietary requirement needs and is both 100% gluten and refined sugar free.
The cafes create an atmosphere that encourages people of all ages to live a healthier life, from the younger generation of “Little Freaks” right through to the elder generation of clientele.
The cafés promote health, balance and holistic wellness through our menu, helping people to live happy, healthy, active and well balanced lives, whilst reinforcing positive eating habits for future generations.
Where: 22 Scarborough Beach Road, Scarborough
Ramada VetroBlu guests will receive 5% discount
Lady Latte have a fantastic team ready and waiting with an exciting brand new mouth watering menu and a cracking venue to boot, Awesome coffee comes as standard.
At Lady Latte they only use beans sourced from the finest coffee roastery in Perth. Whether you’re after a cup of cappuccino, mocha, or latte (our fav!), they will make sure only the best coffee is served. With great tasting snacks and great tasting coffee.
Where: 41 Edgehill St, Scarborough
Phone: 0402 252 847
The Local Shack
- The Local Shack supports local and fresh produce with majority of our ingredients sourced locally.
- Open for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week. 8.00am till late
- 148 The Esplanade
- Classic bistro food in a bright, relaxed restaurant and bar with streetside tables and live music.
- Open 7 days a week, 7am – 11pm
- 1 Scarborough Beach Rd
Scarborough WA 6019
The Wild Fig
- The very best local, responsibly sourced produce, prepared with flair, a lot of love and just a little bit of wild and yours to enjoy with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean..
- Monday-Friday: 06:00am-08:00pm
Saturday/Sunday: 6:00am – 09.00pm
- 190 The Esplanade
The Squires Fortune
- The Squires Fortune brings to life the story of the most fortunate of rogues – James Squire.
- Monday-Friday: 10:00am-00:00
Saturday/Sunday: 7:00am – 10.00pm
- 148 The Esplanade
- Each morning before the sun rises highly skilled chocolatiers, patissiers and bakers set about preparing the handmade delicacies that cocolat is renowned for.
- Sun – Thu 8 AM – 6:30 PM
Fri – Sat 8 AM – 8 PM
- 171 The Esplanade
Refer to the table below for information on popular restaurants that are nearby Ramada Scarborough Beach.
|Scarborough Beach Bar||400m|
|Peters by the sea||500m|
|Yas Persian Restaurant||500m|
|The Wild Fig Cafe||700m|
|Sweetlips Fish and Chips||1.5km|
|Vietnamese Fusion Restaurant||1.6km|
|Thai Palace Restaurant||3.9km|